Careerwill is an online preparation examination app that provides various examinations like banking, government jobs, etc. It is at the top list of education and learning apps on the Google Play store. It is an app that has gained huge popularity because of its simple and effective use. It is an app specifically designed for androids. So, are you looking for ways to download careerwill for your PC as well? Then, this is the right platform where you can find different ways for downloading Careerwill app.
In this post, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download the Careerwill app on your Windows PC. By following this method, you can install the application on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 laptops or PC.
- 1 Features of Careerwill App for PC/windows
- 2 Careerwill App For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
Features of Careerwill App for PC/windows
- One of the leading government job preparation app
- Teaching by best educators
- Live classes and personal improvement sessions
- Free study material
- Daily current affairs
- Free mock tests
- Update regarding latest government job examinations
Careerwill App For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
This application has been specially created for androids, so you might be wondering there is no direct way to install this app on windows pc/laptops.
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will install the Careerwill app for PC. Careerwill can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC/laptop- windows.
Also Check: Unacademy Learning App for PC
How to install Careerwill App on PC/Laptop/Windows
There are two methods of downloading and installing the app on your PC. Follow any of the procedures given below to download the Careerwill app on PC. If you face any problems, feel free to comment below.
Method 1: Install the Careerwill app using the android emulator, Bluestacks
- As already mentioned above, to install this app, firstly, you have to download the android emulator named Bluestacks.
- Once you have downloaded the software, you need to install it on your PC. You need to follow all the instructions presented on the screen, and after few minutes, the software will be installed. It might take some time depending upon the speed of the internet.
- After the installation, click on the icon to set up the software. Here you have to first boot which may take few minutes based on your PC performance.
- On the home screen, you will find the search bar OR you can even open Google play store.
- On the search bar, type the name of the app you want to install i.e. Career will.
- Look for your app and then click on install.
- Finally, after the app’s successful installation, click on Careerwill app icons present on the blue stacks home screen, and now you can start using the app on windows 7, 8, 10.
If you have an APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import the APK files. You don’t need to go to the Google Play store and install the game. However, using the standard method to install any android applications is recommended.
Method 2: Install the Careerwill app using the android emulator, Nox.
- Firstly, you have to download the android emulator named Nox.
- Secondly, install the software on your PC.
- After the installation, you have to open Google Play Store and type ‘Careerwill’ on the search bar.
- Find the official app from Careerwill developer.
- Look for the application from the results that have been displayed on the screen and then install it.
- When you have installed the application, open the app on the home screen of the MemuPlayer and start using the app.
By making use of any of the two methods you can install it on your PC/laptop windows and use the same ways as you do in androids.
You can use the Careerwill app for pc to make your preparations for government jobs easier. If you face any problem with the installation of the app, then comment below.