CLONEit is an app that allows you to transfer and receive a huge amount of data wirelessly. Here you can clone one device to the other for the purpose of file sharing. By accessing its services you can you can transfer more than eleven file formats. Messenger chats, media files which may be video, audio, and photos all are easily accessible. You can even send or receive different apps and system files as well. Here you can perform any kind of backup or even restore operation with the help of this app. You can perform all the type of transferring process without any complications. It is a user-friendly interface.
In this post, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download the CLONEit app on your Windows PC. By following this method, you can install the CLONEit app on PC or laptop windows.
Features of CLONEit for PC/windows
- Easy to backup data
- Different types of files available that includes contacts, apps, call logs, messages (MMS and SMS), etc.
- Extremely fast with speeds up to 20MB/s
- Easy to transfer data online
- No fear or risk of data breaching or leaks
- Many operations can be done with a single tap
- Privacy is there as it does not store your data in the cloud storage
- Access anything you want in this app
CLONEit For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will install the CLONEit app on your PC. CLONEit app can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC windows, laptop.
How to install CLONEit on PC/Laptop/Windows
Given below is the process to download and install the CLONEit for PC windows. Here the android emulator is used for PC. If you face any problems feel free to comment below:
- To install the CLONEit on PC, you have to download the Bluestacks android emulator and install it.
- Once you’ve downloaded bluestacks on your PC, you need to open the file and install bluestacks on your PC.
- Once it is installed, click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google play store in Bluestacks and search for the CLONEit.
- Find the CLONEit and Click on Install.
- Hurray! You’ve successfully installed the CLONEit on your pc.