Google Indic Keyboard is an amazing app that you can add to your device so that you get better typing corrections and so on. It is an app that has various features, functions, and languages that will help you to communicate faster. It is an app that has gained huge popularity because of its simple and effective use. Basically, it is an app that is designed for androids. So, are you looking for ways to download it to your PC as well? Then, this is the right platform where you can find different ways to download Google Indic Keyboard.
In this post, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download the Google Indic Keyboard for laptop/pc. By following this method, you can install the Google Indic Keyboard for Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 laptops or PC.
- 1 Features of Google Indic Keyboard for PC/windows
- 2 Google Indic Keyboard for PC/Laptop on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7
Features of Google Indic Keyboard for PC/windows
- Supports different modes of input
- You can type directly in native script
- You can get output in your native language by spelling out pronunciation using English letters like (Shree: श्री)
- Write directly on your phone screen which is currently available in Hindi mode
- If you choose “Hindi” as an input language, the English keyboard will suggest both English and Hinglish terms.
- Allows typing messages, updating on social media, or type in your own native language.
Currently, it includes the following keyboards:
- English keyboard
- Assamese keyboard (অসমীয়া)
- Bengali keyboard (বাংলা)
- Gujarati keyboard (ગુજરાતી)
- Hindi keyboard (हिंदी)
- Kannada keyboard (ಕನ್ನಡ)
- Malayalam keyboard (മലയാളം)
- Marathi keyboard (मराठी)
- Odia keyboard (ଓଡ଼ିଆ)
- Punjabi keyboard (ਪੰਜਾਬੀ)
- Tamil keyboard (தமிழ்)
- Telugu keyboard (తెలుగు)
Google Indic Keyboard for PC/Laptop on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7
This application has been specially created for androids, so you might be wondering there is no direct way to install this app on windows pc/laptops.
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will install Google Indic Keyboard on your PC. Google Indic Keyboard can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC/laptop- windows.
How to install Google Indic Keyboard for PC/Laptop?
There are two methods of downloading and installing the app on your PC. Follow any of the procedures given below to download the Google Indic Keyboard app on PC. If you face any problems, feel free to comment below.
Method 1: Install the Google Indic Keyboard using the android emulator, Bluestacks
- As already mentioned above, to install this app, firstly, you have to download the android emulator named Bluestacks.
- Once you have downloaded the software, you need to install it on your PC. You need to follow all the instructions presented on the screen, and after few minutes, the software will be installed. It might take some time depending upon the speed of the internet.
- After the installation, click on the icon to set up the software. Here you have to first boot which may take few minutes based on your PC performance.
- On the home screen, you will find the search bar OR you can even open Google play store.
- On the search bar, type the name of the app you want to install i.e. Google Indic Keyboard.
- Look for your app and then click on install.
- Finally, after the app’s successful installation, click on Google Indic Keyboard icons present on the bluestacks home screen, and now you can start using the app on windows 7, 8, and 10.
Method 2: Install the Google Indic Keyboard using the android emulator, Nox.
- Firstly, you have to download the android emulator app named NoxPlayer.
- Secondly, install the software on your PC.
- After the installation, you have to open Google Play Store and type ‘Google Indic Keyboard’ on the search bar.
- Find the official app from the Google LLC developer.
- Look for the application from the results that have been displayed on the screen and then install it.
- When you have installed the application, open the app on the home screen of the Nox Player and start using the app.
By making use of any of the two methods you can install it on your PC/laptop windows and use the same ways as you do in androids.
You can use the Google Indic Keyboard app to type messages, update on social networks or compose emails in your own native language. If you face any problem with the installation of the app, then comment below.