iCSee is a monitoring security software to help you monitor front-end intelligent devices such as DVR, NVR, WiFi Cameras, doorbell, door lock, etc. You can preview and control the live video of your CCTV cameras remotely. Icsee for pc is free to use, and you can download it on your windows laptop easily.
Also Check: Termux PC
In this post, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download icsee on your windows pc. By following this method, you can install icsee on Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & 8, and Windows 7 laptops or PC.
Features of iCSee for PC/windows
- Live Streaming of front-end devices on Pc/Laptop.
- Supports Audio Output same as Intercom.
- Monitor multiple security cam with a single app.
- Cloud storage.
- Monitor your CCTV cameras from anywhere.
- One-Click Easy sharing.
iCSee For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
As we know, icsee is an android app, so you might be wondering there is no direct way to install this app on windows pc/laptop.
Also, Download U-Dictionary for PC
In this article, we are sharing a step-by-step guide by which anyone would be able to install and use iCSee For PC. Icsee for windows could easily be downloaded and installed on a computer with the help of software that is known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can easily run the application on your laptop.
How to Install iCSee on PC/Laptop/Windows
To install iCSee on your Windows PC, you need to follow the below procedure correctly. If you face any problem installing the app on your laptop or pc, feel free to comment below.
- As we mentioned above, to install an android app on pc, you need to install an android emulator first. Bluestacks is one such reliable android emulator that you can use. You can download bluestacks software from here.
- Once you’ve downloaded bluestacks on your PC, you need to open the file and install bluestacks on your PC.
- Once it is installed. Click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google play store in Bluestacks and search for iCSee.
- Find the iCSee app and Click on Install.
- Hurray! You’ve successfully installed the icsee app on your pc. Now, run the application and start monitoring your front-end devices.