LightX photo editor is a free photo editing tool app. It allows modifying the pictures, adding effects, changing the background, and many more features. It is an application that will enable you to transform your image the way you like. With this application, you can add frames, stickers or remove something to make your picture look more beautiful and natural.
In this post, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download the LightX photo editor on your windows pc. By following this method, you can install the LightX photo editor on Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & 8, and Windows 7 laptops or PC.
Features of LightX photo editor for Windows/PC
- Allows free editing to the pictures.
- With the use of a background changer, you can change the background of your photos.
- You can blur the edges of your pictures.
- Allows merging more than one picture to create something different.
- Add eye-catching stickers.
- Add multiple effects in one picture.
LightX photo editor For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
This application has been specially created for androids, so you might be wondering there is no direct way to install this app on windows pc/laptop.
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will install LightX photo editor on your PC. LightX photo editor can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC- windows.
How to install LightX photo editor on Windows PC?
Follow the given below procedure to download the LightX photo editor app on PC. If you face any problem, feel free to comment below.
- To install the LightX photo editor on PC, you have to download the Bluestacks android emulator and install it.
- Once you’ve downloaded bluestacks on your PC, you need to open the file and install bluestacks on your PC.
- Once it is installed, click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google play store in Bluestacks and search for the LightX photo editor.
- Find the LightX photo editor and Click on Install.
- Hurray! You’ve successfully installed the LightX photo editor on your pc.
You must remember that you have to log In to your Google play store account when searching for the app in the play store and activate the app store access option on the emulator before using it.
You can use LightX to edit your photos, make photo collages, add photo frame, stickers etc. If you face any problem with the installation of the app, then comment below.