Mi Drop is one of the fastest means of data transporting and sharing. Fully packed with those features, which users are seeking for. Maybe we are wrong, but the Mi Drop PC version never passed through our sights. There is a technique by which PC users can avail services of Mi Drop for PC. Maybe we are wrong, but the Mi Drop PC version never passed through our sights. There is a technique by which PC users can avail services of Mi Drop for PC.
In this post, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download the Mi Drop on your windows PC. By following this method, you can install the Mi Drop on PC or laptop windows.
Features of Mi Drop for PC/windows
- You can use Bluetooth or messenger apps to transfer files individually within limitations.
- Mi Drop is dealing with all types of files. From image to video, from text to PDF, all file transporting is applicable here.
- Mi Drop is currently supporting AVI, FLV, WMV, MP4, and MOV files.
- You have multiple choices in sources of data transporting.
- Mi Drop functionality is based on Peer Peer file sharing.
- Scan QR Code to connect both devices.
- Transfer of files over Wifi or without Wifi is possible
- Mi-Drop is the only app that doesn’t show ads
- Mi Drop offers lightning speed for file and folders sharing. 200 times faster than Bluetooth, maximum speed reaches up to 50 MB/s.
Mi Drop For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will install the MI Drop app on your PC. MI Drop app can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC windows, laptop, and Mac.
How to install Mi Drop on PC/Laptop/Windows
Given below is the process to download and install the MI Drop for PC windows. Here the android emulator is used for PC. If you face any problems feel free to comment below.
- To install the Mi Drop on PC, you have to download the Bluestacks android emulator and install it.
- Once you’ve downloaded bluestacks on your PC, you need to open the file and install bluestacks on your PC.
- Once it is installed, click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google play store in Bluestacks and search for the Mi Drop.
- Find the Mi Drop and Click on Install.
- Hurray! You’ve successfully installed the Mi Drop on your pc.