Mi Home app is an authenticated and official application from Xiaomi which permits you to manage the Xiaomi products in a very simple and appropriate way. It provides various attributes like controlling hardware devices such as LED lamps, AC, alarm clocks, fans, doorbells, etc. You can also manage your security cams that Xiaomi designs. This application has been created for the user’s convenience where they only need an internet connection, and there is no requirement of cables and wires for its functioning.
In this article, we would share a step-by-step procedure for installing and downloading the Mi Home app on your PC, Windows 10 laptop. By following this method, you can install mi home app on Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & 8, and Windows 7 laptops or PCs.
Features of Mi Home for PC/windows
- Easily manageable
- Controls the workings for all the devices made by Xiaomi.
- Free downloading on android devices
- Need of internet but no requirement of any cable or wire.
- Shows live HD view IP cams directly on the androids.
Mi Home app for PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
This application has been specially created for androids; because of that, you might be wondering that there’s no way to install it on Personal Computer.
In this guide, we are sharing a step-by-step procedure by which you will be able to install the mi Home app on your PC. Mi Home app can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an android emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your Personal Computers windows and Mac. Two different types of android emulators, Bluestacks and NoxPlayer, can be used for installing this application.
How to Install Mi Home app on PC/Laptop/Windows
To install the application, you need to follow the steps given below correctly. If you face any problem while install, you can freely comment below.
- As we mentioned above, to install an android app on pc, you need to install an android emulator first. Bluestacks is one such reliable android emulator that you can use. You can download bluestacks software from this page.
- Once you’ve downloaded bluestacks on your PC, you need to open the file and install bluestacks on your PC.
- Once bluestacks is installed, Click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google play store in Bluestacks and search for Mi Home.
- Find the Mi Home app and Click on Install.
- Hurray! You’ve successfully installed the Mi Home app on your pc. Now, run the application and start monitoring your front-end devices.