MyJio tends to be an app that makes it easier for you to manage your Jio accounts, services, and much more. With the MyJio app, you can recharge your Jio accounts, make payments with JioPay, find helpful tips and FAQs with JioCare, enjoy different types of music with JioSaavn, watch countless music with JioCinema, play games with JioEngage, back up files with JioCloud, etc. It is an app that will settle and handle all matters that are related to a Jio mobile network. You can recharge your sim with a debit card which means that now you don’t need to go to the recharge shop. It will show you the real-time balance by which you can see how much balance is charged at the end of the day. It will also display the time at which you have recharged and also the reason for your recharge.
In this post, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download MyJio app for Windows PC. By following this method, you can install the MyJio app on PC or laptop windows.
Features of My Jio APP for PC/windows
- Universal QR code
- Account linkage and contact saving
- Intelligent search and troubleshooting
- Simplified login
- Quick access to apps and notifications
- See your real-time account details
- Customize profile settings
- Facility to make recharges and payments
- Receive help from customer care
- Enjoy music, movies, and games
My Jio APP For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will install MyJio app on your PC. MyJio app can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC windows, laptop.
How to install My Jio APP on PC/Laptop/Windows
Given below is the process to download and install the MyJio for PC windows. Here the android emulator named Bluestacks is used for PC. If you face any problems feel free to comment below:
- To install the My Jio APP on PC, you have to download the Bluestacks android emulator and install it.
- Once you’ve downloaded bluestacks on your PC, you need to open the file and install bluestacks on your PC.
- Once it is installed, click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google play store in Bluestacks and search for the My Jio APP.
- Find the My Jio APP and Click on Install.
- Hurray! You’ve successfully installed the My Jio APP on your pc.
By using the above method, you can easily download and install the MyJio app on PC. If you face any problem with the installation of the app, then comment below.