MySword Bible is a free Books & Reference app. In this app, you can read the Bible without any banner ads, compare different translations and you can even write your own insights and study notes directly on your Smartphone. So, are you looking for the ways to download it in your PC as well? Then, this is the right platform where you can find different ways for MySword Bible.
In this post, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download the MySword Bible on your Windows PC. By following this method, you can install the MySword Bible on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7 laptops or PC.
Features of MySword Bible for PC/windows
- Multiple offline dictionaries, Bibles, Books etc.
- Facility to type one’s own personal notes and insights
- Allows fine adjustment of test size
- Page history navigation
- Bible version verse comparison
- Fullscreen mode available for better view
- Search the Bible, commentaries or the personal insights written
- You can bookmark your favorite verse
- People relationship diagram
- Facility of highlighting
- Strong numbers support linked to dictionary for easy access
- Dictionary and commentary link from notes
- Facility of text to speech
- Interlined Bible
- Change color scheme and theme
- Bible pictures tied up to a verse
- People relationship diagrams
- Actions buttons are arrangeable
- Link between the documents
- Bible Maps using Maps module with embedded geo-locations
- Facility to download module of Bibles, commentaries etc.
- Two types of text editors for notes: Plain text editor and WYSIWYG/Rich text editor. The first uses a simple wiki syntax for easy formatting of notes which supports bold, italic, underline, headings, nested bullets and numbers, links, tables. The WYSIWYG, supported only on Jellybean and higher, has more formatting capabilities
- You can copy the verse of your choice
MySword Bible For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
This application has been specially created for androids, so you might be wondering there is no direct way to install this app on windows pc/laptops.
In this guide, we will be sharing a step-by-step procedure by which you will install MySword Bible on your PC. MySword Bible can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software MySword Bible. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC/laptop- windows
How to install MySword Bible for PC/Laptop?
Follow the procedure given below to download Mysword on PC. If you face any problems, feel free to comment below.
- As already mentioned above, to install this app, firstly, you have to download the android emulator named Bluestacks.
- Once you have downloaded the software, you need to install it on your PC. You need to follow all the instructions presented on the screen, and after few minutes, the software will be installed. It might take some time depending upon the speed of the internet.
- After the installation, click on the icon to set up the software. Here you have to firstly boot which may take few minutes based on your PC performance.
- You will need to download mysword bible apk file from its official website.
- Open your downloaded apk file and then click on install.
- Finally, after the app’s successful installation, click on MySword Bible icons present on the bluestacks home screen, and now you can start using the app on windows 7, 8, 10.