Orbot is a free proxy app for android that helps you to browse the web more securely. Orbot uses the privacy protections of Tor to encrypt your connection and hides it by bouncing it through a series of computers around the world. Tor is a free network software that protects you from online surveillance that threatens your privacy and personal freedom online.
In this post, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download the Orbot on your windows pc. By following this method, you can install the Orbot on Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & 8, and Windows 7 laptops or PC.
Features of Orbot for Windows/PC
- Protects you by bouncing your communication around a distributed network of relays that is being run by the volunteers in the entire world.
- Prevents somebody from viewing your internet connection from knowing what websites you visit.
- Prevents the sites you visit from knowing your location.
- Allows accessing those sites that have been blocked.
- The safest way to use the Internet on Android.
Orbot For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
This application has been specially created for androids, so you might be wondering there is no direct way to install Orbot app on windows pc/laptop.
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will install Orbot on your PC. Orbot can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC/windows.
How to install Orbot on Windows PC?
Follow the given below procedure to download the Orbot app for PC. If you face any problem, feel free to comment below.
- To install the Orbot on PC, you have to download Bluestacks android emulator and install it.
- Once you’ve downloaded bluestacks on your PC, you need to open the file and install bluestacks on your PC.
- Once it is installed, click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google play store in Bluestacks and search for the Orbot.
- Find the Orbot app and Click on Install.
- Hurray! You’ve successfully installed the Orbot on your pc.
You can use the Orbot app to browse the internet without compromising your privacy. If you face any problem with the installation of the app, then comment below.