Phonto is an android app used for editing pictures. Phonto pc app that allows you to modify your photos and add text to them. It is software with the help of which you can create texts with different styles and effects.
In this post, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download the Phonto on your windows pc. By following this method, you can install the Phonto app on Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & 8, and Windows 7 laptops or PC.
Features of Phonto for PC/Windows
- Simple to use
- More than 200 fonts are available.
- Add Shadow to texts.
- The background color of the text can be changed.
- If any font is not available, the font can be downloaded and later on used in this.
- Modify test color and size
- You can add text to photos.
- Line spacing can be added.
Phonto For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
This application has been specially created for androids, so you might be wondering there is no direct way to install this app on windows pc/laptop.
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will install Phonto on your PC. Phonto can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC- windows.
How to install Phonto on Windows PC?
Given below is the step-by-step procedure to download the Phonto app on windows PC. If you face any problems, feel free to comment below.
Method 1: Install the Phonto using the android emulator, Bluestacks
- To install the Phonto on PC, you have to download the Bluestacks android emulator and install it.
- Once you’ve downloaded bluestacks on your PC, you need to open the file and install bluestacks on your PC.
- Once it is installed, click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google play store in Bluestacks and search for the Orfox.
- Find the Phonto and Click on Install.
- Hurray! You’ve successfully installed the Phonto on your pc.
Method 2: Install the Phonto using the android emulator, NoxPlayer.
- The second way to install the Phonto app for PC windows is to download and install NoxPlayer.
- Once you’ve downloaded the Nox player on your PC, you need to open the file and install the Nox player on your PC.
- Once nox is installed, Click on the nox icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google play store in Nox and search for the Phonto app.
- Find the Phontoapp and Click on Install.
- Hurray! You’ve successfully installed the cash app on your pc.
- Texty: This app allows to add texts to photos and create different designs
- Canva app: It helps create logos, posters, etc. To use this, you need not be an expert.
- Typorama app: It allows you to add texts to wallpapers and images.
You can use the Phonto app to add text to your photos. If you face any problem with the installation of the app, then comment below.