SuperBeam allows transferring all kinds of data from one device to the other. For this, it is only necessary that both devices are connected with the same wifi device. One can share photos, videos, or any documents with the wifi network. One can send multiple files at the same time.
In this post, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download the SuperBeam on your windows pc. By following this method, you can install the SuperBeam on Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & 8, and Windows 7 laptops or PC.
Features of SuperBeam for PC/windows
- Files are transferred with high speed
- Multiple files can be shred in one time
- History is maintained for all the files that have been transferred.
- Easy and straightforward to use.
- Two devices can be paired using NFC and QR code scanning.
- Different ways for sharing the devices.
- User-friendly layout as well as design
- Intuitive user interface
SuperBeam For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
This application has been specially created for androids, so you might be wondering there is no direct way to install this app on windows pc/laptops.
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will install SuperBeam on your PC. SuperBeam can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC- windows.
How to install SuperBeam for PC?
Given below is the procedure to download SuperBeam for PC. If you face any problems, feel free to comment below.
- To install the SuperBeam on PC, you have to download the Bluestacks android emulator and install it.
- Once you’ve downloaded bluestacks on your PC, you need to open the file and install bluestacks on your PC.
- Once it is installed, click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google play store in Bluestacks and search for the SuperBeam.
- Find the SuperBeam and Click on Install.
- Hurray! You’ve successfully installed the SuperBeam on your pc.
You can use the SuperBeam to share large files between your devices using wifi direct. If you face any problem with the installation of the app, then comment below.