Tata sky is an app that provides you with live streaming television viewing. With the Tata sky app, you can watch movies, shows, news, and much more. It is one of the top set-top box technologies in India which took place in almost every house. All you need is regular information about the channel list, payment plan and so much information that is available on Tata Sky App provides us.
It is an app that has been developed for androids. If you want to tata sky app for your windows PC, then in this article, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download the Tata sky mobile on your Windows PC. By following this method, you can install the Tata sky on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 laptops or PC.
- 1 Features of Tata Sky App for PC/windows
- 2 Tata Sky App For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
Features of Tata Sky App for PC/windows
- You can carry your personal TV wherever you go
- Set reminders and record shows in your setup box
- Watch live TV with more than 400 channels
- Check balance and due date and do recharge accordingly
- If needed, email, chat, or call can be done for query
- Download favorite shows and watch them later
- Manage everything related to your Tata Sky account from here – add, drop and modify your subscription pack, order showcase, raise and track service requests through MyTataSky within this app.
- Play and pause live TV streaming
- Stream the last five days’ episode of your favorite show.
- Ability to play and pause with live TV
Tata Sky App For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
This application has been specially created for androids, so you might be wondering there is no direct way to install this app on windows pc/laptops.
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will install Tata sky on your PC. Tata sky can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC/laptop- windows.
How to install Tata Sky App on PC/Laptop/Windows
There are two methods of downloading and installing the app on your PC. Follow any of the procedures given below to download the Tata sky app on PC. If you face any problems, feel free to comment below.
Method 1: Install the Tata sky using the android emulator, Bluestacks
- As already mentioned above, to install this app, firstly, you have to download the android emulator named Bluestacks.
- Once you have downloaded the software, you need to install it on your PC. You need to follow all the instructions presented on the screen, and after few minutes, the software will be installed. It might take some time depending upon the speed of the internet.
- After the installation, click on the icon to set up the software. Here you have to first boot which may take few minutes based on your PC performance.
- On the home screen, you will find the search bar OR you can even open Google play store.
- On the search bar, type the name of the app you want to install i.e. Tata Sky Mobile- Live TV, Movies, Sports, Recharge for PC
- Look for your app and then click on install.
- Finally, your app has been successfully installed
- Click on the Tata sky mobile icon present on the blue stack’s home screen, and now you can start using the app on windows 7, 8, 10.
If you have an APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import the APK files. You don’t need to go to the Google Play store and install the game. However, using the standard method to install any android applications is recommended
Method 2: Install the Tata sky using the android emulator, Nox.
- Firstly, you have to download the android emulator app named Nox.
- Secondly, install the software on your PC.
- After the installation, you have to open Google Play Store and type ‘Tata Sky Mobile- Live TV, Movies, Sports, Recharge’ on the search bar.
- Find the official app from Tata sky limited developer
- Look for the application from the results that have been displayed on the screen and then install it.
- When you have installed the application, open the app on the home screen of the Nox and start using the app.
By making use of any of the two methods you can install it on your PC/laptop windows and use it the same way as you do in androids.
You can use the Tata Sky App for pc to enjoy live telecasts with over 600+ channels & services. If you face any problem with the installation of the app, then comment below.