The word tethering means connecting your smartphone or any other device to another where you can easily share your internet connection. So, TP-Link tethering means connecting your device with a TP-Link Router. The router uses the data from either the mobile or the internet provider. These data connections connect to your device that either may be the laptop or the smartphone or laptop.
In this article, we would be sharing the step-by-step procedure to download and install the TP-Link tether for PC.
Features of TP-Link tether for PC/Windows
- Free application
- Allows accessing the internet through Bluetooth or Wi-Fi Tethering.
- Convenient and easy to manage the routers when you are far away.
- Provides intuitive user interface to look over the online people
- Provides distinctive TP-Link ID
- It helps to control the router anywhere, anytime.
- Supports multiple languages
- It helps to see who has connected to your device and allows blocking them, which ensures safety.
TP-Link tether for PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
This application has been specially created for androids; because of that, you might be wondering that there’s no way to install it on Personal Computer.
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will be able to install the TP-Link Tether app on your PC. TP-Link Tether app can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your Personal Computers windows and Mac.
How to install TP-Link tether for PC/Laptop/Windows
To install the application, you need to follow the steps given below correctly. If you face any problem while install, you can freely comment below.
- To install TP-Link Tether, firstly, the android emulator, Bluestacks.
- After this, you have to install it.
- Once you have installed the software, you have to open the Bluestacks software.
- There you have to open the Google play store.
- In the search bar, search for TP-Link Tether for Pc.
- Install the application, and now you can run it on your PC.
You can use TP-Link tether for PC to connect your smartphone or any other device. If you face any problem with the installation of the app, then comment below.