U-Dictionary is an efficient conversion and free dictionary app. It is an application that provides an authentic Oxford dictionary in 12 different languages. A unique technology present in this application permits you to immediately select the sentence and get converted into a required available language.
U-Dictionary helps to remove the linguistic barrier and become communicative in other languages quickly. One of the greatest things is that it doesn’t require an active internet connection, as offline sentence translation is also available in more than 55 languages in this application.
Also Check: Download Termux for PC
In this post, we would share a step-by-step procedure with you on installing and downloading U-Dictionary on your PC and Laptop. By following this method, you can install U-Dictionary on Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & 8 and Windows 7 laptop or PC.
Features of U-Dictionary for PC/Laptop
- Provides official Oxford dictionary in completely 12 different languages.
- A tool for learning English.
- A word or sentence can be translated by using the camera of one’s device.
- Offline dictionary.
- It helps to check grammar mistakes.
- The facility of conversation translation by choosing the language accordingly.
- Learning while playing.
U-Dictionary For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
As we know, U-Dictionary is an android app, so you might be wondering there is no direct way to install this app on windows pc/laptop.
Here, in this article, we share a step-by-step procedure with the help of which you will be able to install U-Dictionary on your laptop or PC. U-Dictionary can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer using software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can efficiently run the application on your laptop.
Also Check: Google Indic Keyboard for PC
How to install U-Dictionary on PC/Laptop
To install U-Dictionary, you have to follow the given steps. If you face any problem installing the app on your laptop or pc, please comment below.
- As already mentioned above, to install the android app, you need to install an android emulator first. Bluestacks is one such reliable android emulator that you can use. You can download bluestacks software from here.
- Once you have downloaded the software, you need to open the file and install bluestacks on your PC.
- After the installation, click on the icon to set up the software.
- Open Google Play Store in Bluestacks and look up for U-Dictionary.
- Click on the U-Dictionary application and install it.
- Finally, after the successful installation of the application you can start using this app on your PC (Windows 10/8/7/Mac).
We have provided you with all the information you needed to learn about the How to install U-Dictionary app on PC. Thus, we hope this Blog solves your every query regarding this app. If you face any problem installing the app on your laptop or pc, please comment below.