Unacademy is an amazing app that provides high-quality courses for dedicated and passionate learners. It is India’s largest online learning platform. You can know to learn live from India’s top qualified, and experienced educators. You can now attend the live classes, clear your doubts, and test your preparation via live test series, quizzes, practice sessions, mock tests, and much more. This is the best learning app where you will get the study material and test you through competitive exams. This app has actually changed the scenario of learning. This app is very helpful, useful, and absolutely perfect to use and it is an amazing coaching institution for quality education. And since every topic has multiple languages, the whole world can benefit from these courses.
It is an app that has been developed for androids. If you want to use the Unacademy Learning App app on PC, then in this article, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download the Unacademy learning app for pc. By following this method, you can install the Unacademy on Windows 7, Windows 8, and Windows 10 laptops or PC.
- 1 Features of Unacademy Learning App
- 2 Unacademy learning for PC/Laptop on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7
Features of Unacademy Learning App
- India’s largest online learning app
- Learning from top educators of the country
- Attend live classes, do live chats, and clear doubts
- Full length interactive mock tests to know well about your preparation
- Topic-wise practice sections available
- Download lecture notes and gets access to recorded live sessions
- Watch the session whether live or recorded, anywhere, anytime
- Available in different languages
- Get personalized mentorship from a subject matter expert by taking the subscription of Unacademy as per your requirements.
- The courses on the platform currently provide content for major competitive examinations like UPSC CSE/IAS, SSC CGL, IBPS/SBI, CAT, GRE, GATE/IES, C.A., CLAT, JEE, Pre-Medical, Railways Examinations, NET, and for other topics– English Language, Competitive Programming, Programming Languages, Fresher Placements, Management, Personal Finance, and Personal Development.
Unacademy learning for PC/Laptop on Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7
This application has been specially created for androids, so you might be wondering there is no direct way to install this app on windows pc/laptops.
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will install Unacademy on your PC. Unacademy learning can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC/laptop- windows.
How to install Unacademy learning for PC/Laptop?
There are two methods of downloading and installing the app on your PC. Follow any of the procedures given below to download the Unacademy learning app on PC. If you face any problems, feel free to comment below.
Method 1: Install the Unacademy learning using the android emulator, Bluestacks
- As already mentioned above, to install this app, firstly, you have to download the android emulator named Bluestacks.
- Once you have downloaded the software, you need to install it on your PC. You need to follow all the instructions presented on the screen, and after few minutes, the software will be installed. It might take some time depending upon the speed of the internet.
- After the installation, click on the icon to set up the software. Here you have to first boot which may take few minutes based on your PC performance.
- On the home screen, you will find the search bar OR you can even open Google play store.
- On the search bar, type the name of the app you want to install i.e. Unacademy learning
- Look for your app and then click on install.
- Finally, your app has been successfully installed
- Click on Unacademy learning icon present on the bluestacks home screen, and now you can start using the app on windows 7, 8, 10.
If you have an APK file, then there is an option in Bluestacks to Import the APK file. You don’t need to go to the Google Play store and install the Unacademy learning app. However, using the standard method to install any android applications is recommended
Method 2: Install the Unacademy learning using the android emulator, Nox.
- Firstly, you have to download the android emulator app named Nox.
- Secondly, install the software on your PC.
- After the installation, you have to open Google Play Store and type ‘Unacademy learning’ on the search bar.
- Find the official app from Unacademy developer
- Look for the application from the results that have been displayed on the screen and then install it.
- When you have installed the application, open the app on the home screen of the Nox and start using the app.
By making use of any of the two methods you can install it on your PC/laptop windows and use it the same way as you do in androids.
You can use the Unacademy learning app to make your learning experience better.. If you face any problem with the installation of the app, then comment below.