V380 Pro is a video monitoring application with the help of which one can control the IP cams’ functioning. By using this app, you can view live streaming and even the replays of those security cams installed at homes, offices, apartments, factories, or any of the places where the security cams are installed. One thing that is too remembered is that this application doesn’t work in ordinary security cams but only supports the Wi-Fi cams.
In this post, we would be sharing the procedure to download the V380 for PC/laptop. By following this method, you can install the V380 app on Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & 8, and Windows 7 laptops or PCs.
Features of V380 Pro for PC/Windows
- It provides cloud storage services only for the premium users who purchase it either monthly or annually.
- You can record live videos and easily watch the replay of the recorded videos.
- The feature of sharing in a device is available, which means that you can watch the videos simultaneously.
- Two-way communication.
- HD quality view.
V380 app download for PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
This application is not available for personal computers. But with the help of android emulators, you can easily download & install the v380 app on your PC or laptops.
Here, in this guide, we would be sharing different procedures with the help of which you will install V380. V380 Pro can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer using software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can efficiently run the application on your PC windows. We will be sharing different procedures to download and install on PC Windows.
How to install V380 Pro app on PC?
To install this application on windows 10/8/7, the android emulator named Bluestacks tends to be the best. The steps to install are:
- As already mentioned above, to install this app, firstly, you have to download the android emulator named Bluestacks.
- Once you have downloaded the software, you need to install it on your PC. You need to follow all the instructions presented on the screen, and after few minutes, the software will be installed.
- After the installation, click on the icon and enter all the necessary detail so that you can activate the software.
- Then, you need to open your Google Play Store and, on the search bar, type ‘V380 Pro’.
- Have a glance at the app you want, and then click on install.
- Finally, after the app’s successful installation, click Open to use V380 Pro, and now you can start using the app on Windows 10/8/7.
Configuring Cam through V380 Pro
- Firstly, tap on the option of Add a device.
- Secondly, you have to enter all the required information of the Cam, like the name of the device, IP address, port number, etc.
- Finally, after entering the right information as asked, you can view the live videos of Cam.
You can use the V380 app on your pc and monitor your wireless cameras remotely. If you face any problem with the installation of the app, then comment below.