The VPN robot for PC helps you figure out your traffic data and conceal your IP address and physical address from the hackers. It unblocks the restricted websites, safeguards your privacy, access your favorite movies, videos, etc. It provides the user a high-speed, stable, and secure private network.
In this post, we will be sharing step-by-step methods with you all on how to install and download the VPN Robot on your windows pc. By following this method, you can install the VPN Robot on Windows 10, Windows 8.1 & 8, and Windows 7 laptops or PC.
Features of VPN Robot for PC/windows
- No registration is required.
- Has a strict No-logging policy
- Offers no user session
- Has no speed limit and no bandwidth limitation
- Turns public wifi into safe, private wifi.
- Protects privacy, personal info, etc., from hackers, thefts, etc.
- Connects you to the high-speed server automatically
- Safeguards online records
- Protects online privacy from third-party tracking
- Conceals the actual IP address and shows the fake one.
- Helps to figure out internet traffic.
- Helps to detect the location
- Premium VPN service is for free.
VPN Robot For PC/Laptop On Windows 10 or Windows 8.1/8
This application has been specially created for androids, so you might be wondering there is no direct way to install this app on windows pc/laptops.
In this guide, we share a step-by-step procedure by which you will install VPN Robot on your PC. VPN Robot can be easily downloaded and installed on a computer with software known as an emulator. With an android emulator, you can quickly run the application on your PC- windows.
How to install VPN Robot on PC/Laptop/Windows
Follow the procedure given below to download VPN Robot on PC. If you face any problems, feel free to comment below.
- To install the VPN Robot on PC, you have to download the Bluestacks android emulator and install it.
- Once you’ve downloaded bluestacks on your PC, you need to open the file and install bluestacks on your PC.
- Once it is installed, click on the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Open Google play store in Bluestacks and search for the VPN Robot.
- Find the VPN Robot and Click on Install.
- Hurray! You’ve successfully installed the VPN Robot on your pc.